As a leader, you’re in a position to lead the way to better spend management. How? By deploying intelligent technologies that bridge the gaps between fragmented spend categories. Imagine this: every source of spend is tracked across every category – and there’s one unified, real-time view of spending to support fast, sound financial decisions.
Watch the exclusive virtual webcast and hear our experts share and discuss on how to respond to the current disruption to pave the way forward.
- Financial leadership - Identifying new strategic alternatives & responding to disruption Ramakrishnan Venkatraman, CFO, Tata Consultancy Services: Click Here
- Cash flow management & spend planning - Keval Shah, Digital transformation lead, finance & risk, SAP India: Click Here
- Capturing invisible spend to ensure control and compliance - Brett Wheeldon, Head of solutions consulting, APAC, SAP Concur: Click Here
- Digital spend management trends - Nilkanth Rade, Head - Commercial payment solutions, HDFC Bank: Click Here
- Opportunities for CFOs to plug cost leakages and create value - Venkatasubramanyan Srinivasan, Director - Value advisory, Intelligent Spend Management, SAP Ariba and Abhishek Ghosh, Director, Consulting, PwC: Click Here
- Panel Discussion: Adding intelligence to spend management for a holistic view and great employee experience: Click Here
- Moderator - Rohit Bhagade, CFO, SAP India
- Nitin D Parekh, CFO, Zydus Cadila
- John Mulhall, CFO, Tata Chemicals
- Krishnan Ramachandran, Senior Vice President, F&A & India CFO, Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd.
- Laxminarayan Achar, Head - Retail Planning & Expense Management, ICICI Bank